Sunday, January 28, 2007

Whew...is the weekend over?


This has been quite a weekend! First, a Saturday bowling party for my youngest's birthday...eight six year olds heaving pink and orange bowling balls, gutter-guards getting "banged" over and over...what a blast. I can't say it's been a great weekend for knitting, but I have finished my first cabled glove. That is good for now. I hope to finish the second by Tuesday. Sorry, no photo as of yet. Poor Pepper Jack...even he has been worn out.
I also got an email this weekend from my great friend, Amy, in Charlotte. She's helping with a charity auction (I'll get more info and provide a link if anyone is interested in attending...and, really, who NEEDS an excuse to go to Charlotte for a weekend!! Anyway, it has me thinking of more ways I can apply myself to help others...get more involved. I need to make this a bigger priority in my life. Not just school volunteering or helping at church...something more. We'll see.
More to come tomorrow...I promise! Sweet dreams.

No comments: