How about something to chew on?? Here are some other bizarre facts about me:
2. I won't let anyone watch me brush my teeth.
3. Mimi taught me how to knit. Love you, Mi2!
Gina is so right...this is a group of wonderful, loving people, and how great it was to share the love on Wednesday! Gina (another amazingly generous person, no doubt) throws us all a pre-sale Zeppoli's lunch party (soooo yummy), and we all enjoy sharing patterns, chosing projects, and just "yacking it up." Each of you is an incredible treasure, and I really mean that.
What say you? Why, YES, I certainly HAVE been knitting! You are about to be bombarded with yarn and projects and exciting things! Let's begin...oh, yes! Put us out of our misery!
* I have the perfect pattern for my oh, so beautiful new yarn...the Lavold Collection of Celtic Designs. I am picking up the book tomorrow, and you will all then see the most amazing sweater in the world.
* Yummy hand-dyed...now what? I'm thinking about an over-sized cinch-bag for the beach. We have about 540 yards to play with...any thoughts?
* Could we forget the "Dream Swatch?" I still have a long way to go, but it is so easy and fun to knit.
* The Eco-Wool, Hand-Dyed Wool Poncho. This is the "can knit it in my sleep" poncho, but with the warmer weather, it is really hard to pick it up right now. Maybe with the cooler temperatures coming in this weekend.