Wednesday, February 28, 2007

P.U.

Yes, this is how I will sum up the last ten days.
P.U.
El Stinko.

Shall I elaborate? Oh, yes...please do!

Camera is terribly ill. This photo was taken over a month ago. Appropriate, nevertheless.
Car had a nervous breakdown. Had to call Gina and babbled like a raving maniac. Nothing new there.
Personally had a nervous breakdown. Actually, more like a slightly askew view of the outside world lightly smattered with a bit of woe and feeling really deflated, more or less. Not to worry. No need to take cover. I don't plan to let my head explode in public anytime soon.
Feeling tired and mopey about knitting. Everything is so dark and heavy. I need something light and fresh and springy. Which reminds me...to top it all...I have finally found the perfect sweater pattern!.....and then I found two perfect sweater patterns. Ironic. Now I need to choose. Vote at the store...my stuff is behind the counter.

Want some great news?? One is that I am ready to knit that sweater...hey, we gotta start somewhere!
I finished three whole pages in my novel today. Yes, that sounds pathetic, but I only worked for about an hour. This is a good thing.

That might cover it for now. But it was a really fine, relaxing day. My house is clean. My soul is mellow. Hope you all come visit me despite the camera shortage...hopefully this is just temporary. More to come....bye!

4 comments:

jody said...

I totally feel the same way about the knitting right now-I'm done with winter everything!! i may come by the store tomorrow (thurs) or fri so maybe i'll see you and get to check out your sweater patterns-of course going out in public maybe requires showering....hmm, we'll see if i decide to make the effort

"Meems" said...

Im sorry sorry you had a rough week. Its so hard when everything seems to crash down on you at once. I too am having a hard time coming out of a pesonal "hole" I dug myself into. I hope we can get together soon and be happy! :)

Vouray said...

Girls! Girls! Cheer the @#$% up! Glad to see you back blogging Bel! I feel like I read between the lines at every sentence you write. But we are back on track and everything is ALL GOOD! See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to meet you yesterday. But, seriously, where were the sweaters to choose from? Should have read up on the news before stopping by. I'm loving my new spring sweater. Must come visit again soon. Must stop drinking so much coffee while catching up on blogs.